Welcome.I hope this a text Solution useful.Start this game
Rule 1) Rooms rotate clockwise.
Rule 2) Any room without dots in the corner or any other form of landmark is a dead end, meaning you can rotate all you want but it will only have a door where you first entered it.
Rule 3) Any dots that appear in a room will always be in the upper right (UR) corner when you first enter the room. These rooms can be rotated to see additional doors. To retrace your steps, rotate the room so that the dots are back in the UR corner. I will label each room like this: 2bL-2bR. This means there are two black dots left of the corner and two black dots right of the corner. “h” means a hollow dot.
1) You begin in the room 2bL-2bR.
2) Rotate the wheel once and go out the door (right). You'll enter the room 2bL-1bR.
3) Rotate once and exit left. You'll be in the spider room – the spider in its web is in the UR corner.
4) Rotate three times and go left into room 1bL-2bR, and collect red gem.
5) Exit right into spider room, rotate once, and exit left into the key room (1hR) -- there's a keyhole in the middle of the top edge. You will need to find a key for this room.
6) Meanwhile, rotate once and exit left into the skull & bone room – bones in lower right (LR) corner.
7) Rotate once and exit right into a room 1hL.
8) Rotate once and go left into the room 1hL-1bR with the number 1. Remember this number.
9) Go back right, rotate twice, exit left into room 1hL-1hR whose wheel has a black center. Remember this room.
10) Go left into room 1hL-2hR.
11) Rotate once, go right into room 2hL-2hR with a green and gold gem in the center of the wheel, and the number 8. Collect gem and remember number.
12) Go back left, then left again into room 2hR.
13) Rotate once and go left to room 1hR with # 5 -- remember #.
14) Go back right, rotate once, exit right into map room (1bL-2hR). I have no idea what this map means, so any help is welcome! You can take a screenshot of the map if you want.
15) Rotate twice, exit left into room 2bL-2hR.
16) Rotate once, go left into room 2bL-1hR and collect golden key.
17) Exit left into room 2bL with number 4 (remember).
18) Rotate three times, exit right into room 1bL with a grey dot in the center of the top edge. Put the red gem on that grey dot.
19) Rotate once, exit right into 1bL-1hR with equation a+e=c. You have three numbers so far: 1, 8, 5, and 4. 1+4=5, so c=5 and a,e=1,4 (but you don’t know which yet).
20) Retrace your steps: exit left, rotate three times, exit left (4 room), rotate once, exit right, exit right again, rotate three times, exit right into map room, rotate twice, exit left, rotate twice, exit right, rotate until 1hL-2hR is in the UR corner, exit right into room with black wheel center (1hL-1hR). Later we’re going to use the other gem here, but for now exit right, rotate once, exit left into skull room. Rotate three times, exit right into key room (1bR).
21) Rotate until the keyhole is at the top again, then put the golden key into the keyhole.
22) Rotate once, exit right into 2bR with the number 0, and remember the number.
23) Rotate three times, exit left into skull room, rotate once, exit right, rotate three times, exit left into black wheel room.
24) Put the green & gold gem in the center of the wheel, rotate once, exit right into 2hL-1hR.
25) Rotate three times, exit right into 2hL and find the equation a+c=b+e. Remember that c=5, and a,e=1,4. 0 can’t be anywhere in this equation because 0+x=x; therefore d=0. Play around with the numbers and notice that 4+5=8+1, so a=4, e=1, and b=8.
26) Rotate twice and exit left into 2hL-1bR.
27) Rotate twice and exit right into 2hL-2bR.
28) Rotate once and exit left into the code room (1hL-2bR). Remember the five digits we solved earlier? abcde= 48501, so enter that into the panel.
29)Rotate three times, exit right, and enjoy the closing message. You’re done!
Source: Escape Games 24